Host a Workshop with the Downtown Artist Collective
Need a space to hold a workshop? Consider having it at the Downtown Artist Collective: we have a lovely space with exposed brick walls and gallery lighting. And did we mention there's new art on the walls every month?
(At least 5 weeks before): Contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Workshop title and a one-sentence description
- What day and time you would like to host the workshop.
Once we approve your workshop, you can get to work planning. You should have:
- Workshop title
- Workshop Image (for website and facebook)
- Class Description
- Short instructor bio
- Date and Time
- Cost for public
- Cost for DAC members (at your discretion)
- Suggested Age
- Suggested Class Size (no more than 15)
- Materials supplied by students
- Materials supplied by instructor
- Materials supplied by the collective (with board approval)
If this is your first workshop with the DAC:
- Your workshop must be a single class, not a series.
- You are required to submit a lesson plan and request that a board member or senior artist member is present to facilitate and evaluate your workshop.