Host a Workshop with the Downtown Artist Collective
Need a space to hold a workshop? Consider having it at the Downtown Artist Collective: we have a lovely space with exposed brick walls and gallery lighting. And did we mention there's new art on the walls every month?
Apply (At least 5 weeks before your proposed date)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Workshop title and a one-sentence description
- What day(s) and time(s) you would like to host the workshop.
Once we approve your workshop, you can get to work planning. We'll send you a document with all the information you'll need to send us, but here's a quick summary so you know what we'll be expecting:
- Workshop title
- Workshop Image (for website and facebook)
- Class Description
- Short instructor bio
- Date and Time
- Cost for public
- Suggested Age
- Suggested Class Size (no more than 15)
- Materials supplied by students
- Materials supplied by instructor
- Materials supplied by the collective (with board approval)
If this is your first workshop with the DAC:
- Your workshop must be a single class, not a series.
- You are required to submit a lesson plan and request that a board member or senior artist member is present to facilitate and evaluate your workshop.